Lenovo ThinkSystem SE350
When you’re operating in uncertain environments, you need a rugged, compact system to help you manage key operations. Pierson offers the ThinkSystem SE350 from Lenovo to meet these standards with rugged functionality that delivers security and connectivity even in harsh conditions. With Pierson, you can manage critical applications seamlessly in a wide range of environments. Explore what we have to offer for your business.
Lenovo ThinkSystem SE350 Server
The Lenovo ThinkSystem SE350 offers a design specialized for the Edge server’s unique requirements. Both compact and rugged, this product delivers a wide range of connectivity and security options, including wired and secure wireless LTE and WiFi capabilities.
Whether you want to mount it on a wall, install it on a rack or set it on a shelf, this product can work for you wherever you take it. Its optimized capabilities and short depth case allow it to handle extreme temperatures, high vibration and dusty environments while continuing to deliver reliable performance. Built for diverse Internet of Things (IoT) and Edge workloads, the Lenovo SE can handle whatever conditions you face.
SE350 Technology Specs
The Lenovo SE350 server delivers several optimized features to match your requirements. With a short depth case, 1U height and half width, this product can travel anywhere you need.
Choose the Lenovo SE for specs that fit unique operating conditions and demanding applications:
- Wire network interface: Powerful wire network management.
- Memory: Up to 256GB in 4x slots for enhanced memory solutions.
- Mounting options: Multi-note stackable features for mounting on wall, desktop, DIN, VESA and more.
- Wireless network interfaces: Wi-Fi 64/128-bits encrypted for secure wireless network use.
- Processor: Optimized capabilities with a 1-socket Intel® Xeon® D-2100 processor.
- I/O: Console and USB ports with the option to disable if required.
- Power: Dual-redundant external power supplies 100-240V AC.
- Systems management: Mobile option for Lenovo XClarity Administrator.
- Environmental: Extended operating temperature, vibration shock absorber and optional dust filter.
- Accelerators and PCIe expansion: 1x PCIe network card expansion and support for operational technology networks.
- Security: Cable locking bezel, motion and intrusion tamper protection with ThinkShield Key Vault, smart USB protection, and Lenovo WiFi and LTE security.
- Internal storage options: Drive options for high capacity and high endurance, and optional encryption key deletion.
This product works with operating systems including SLES, RHEL, Microsoft Windows Server, VMware ESXi, Ubuntu and vSAN. It also offers one-year and three-year warranties that you can extend to five years if desired.
Server Features and Benefits
This product delivers optimized capabilities to streamline your project efficiency in a wide range of environments. Some of the key benefits you can gain when you invest in the Lenovo server include:
- Adaptable performance: Wherever you need to use the Lenovo SE, you can rely on this product to perform consistently and efficiently.
- Optimized security: This server delivers advanced security measures and state-of-the-art secure connectivity abilities to protect critical data and sensitive operations.
- Intelligent connectivity: Versatile and rugged, this dependable server can stretch the limits to get you a signal for critical applications.
Choose Pierson for Powerful Lenovo SE Solutions
When you need trusted solutions for technological requirements, turn to Pierson. We offer a highly experienced team and extensive resources to help. Contact us to explore our innovative services today.
|Product Description||Lenovo ThinkSystem SE350 – Desktop Mounting – rack-mountable – Xeon D-2123IT 2.2 GHz – 16 GB – SSD 480 GB|
|Type||Server – rack-mountable|
|Height (Rack Units)||1U|
|Localization||Region: North America|
|Hard Drive||SSD 480 GB – SATA – M.2|
|Optical Storage||No optical drive|
|Graphics Controller||Matrox G200|
|Dimensions||8.2 in x 14.8 in x 1.7 in|
|Manufacturer Selling Program||TopSeller|
|Environmental Standards||ENERGY STAR Qualified|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited warranty – 1 year – on-site – response time: next business day|